After charging Focals, remember to press the power button for up to 10 seconds. You’ll see a white LED appear on the right temple arm when your glasses are on. If you can’t see the display while wearing your glasses, try this:
- Pick up your glasses and check to see if the LED is on. If the LED is solid white, your glasses are ready for use.
- If the LED is off, turn on your glasses.
- If the LED doesn’t turn on, restart your glasses.
- If the LED doesn’t turn on or flashes amber, place your glasses in the battery case to charge. The leftmost charging LED in your case will pulse when the glasses start to charge.
When the charging LED turns off, your glasses are fully charged.
- Check the Focals app after 30 seconds to be sure the glasses connect to your smartphone.
- Wear your glasses and then click your Loop. Watch for the Now view.
Submit a report through the Focals app if your glasses still won’t turn on.