In rare cases, your Loop and glasses might disconnect from the Focals app and don’t automatically reconnect. Here’s a few options you can follow to fix this:
- Close the Focals app and turn off your glasses. Reopen the Focals app and turn on your glasses. Complete the connection prompts that appear in the app.
- On your smartphone, turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Open the Focals app and check for a connection.
- Remove Focals from the app and your Bluetooth settings:
- In the Focals app, tap > Device Information.
- Tap Remove Focals.
- Open your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings and forget your Focals from the list of connected Bluetooth devices.
iPhone: For both Focals devices, tap > Forget this device.
- With your glasses powered on, open the Focals app. Follow the prompts to connect.