In rare cases, your Loop and glasses might disconnect from the Focals app and don’t automatically reconnect. Here’s a few options you can follow to fix this:
- Close the Focals app and turn off your glasses. Reopen the Focals app and turn on your glasses. Complete the connection prompts that appear in the Focals app.
- On your smartphone, turn Bluetooth off and then on again. Open the Focals app and check for a connection.
- Remove Focals from the app and your Bluetooth settings:
- In the Focals app, tap > Device Information.
- Tap Remove Focals.
- Open your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings and forget your Focals from the list of connected Bluetooth devices.
iPhone: For both Focals devices, tap > Forget this device.
- With your glasses powered on, open the Focals app. Follow the prompts to connect.
If you still can't connect, battery might be low
Charge your glasses and Loop in the battery case. After a complete charge, turn on your glasses and then check the Focals app for a connection.
Submit a report through the Focals app if you are still having trouble reconnecting.