We are continuing to squash bugs and add some fun features to make your experience using Focals even better. Here’s what’s new:
- Tips: When you visit a restaurant, venue, or event center, you’ll see a helpful tip when you access your Now view.
- Saved places are better integrated between Alexa and Focals. Search for a place with Alexa and click to see the option to add it to your saved places list.
- Have you met Maurice the moose? He’s the star of the hidden jumping game now available on Focals. Here’s a hint to find Maurice: jump to your heart’s content after you’ve cleared something on Focals.
New in version 1.77 (in case you missed it)
- Screenshot share: Share what you see on Focals with the Focals app.
- Tap > Screenshot.
- While using Focals, navigate to the view you want to use as a screenshot.
- In the app, tap Take a Screenshot.
- Tap Share to upload the photo to your favorite social app or as a message to a friend.
Add a personal touch to your screenshot with a photo. Tap Camera and capture a photo with your smartphone.
- Restart Focals by pressing and holding the power button. No more pressing and unpressing and pressing again to restart.
- We squashed a bunch of pesky bugs for a more polished (and smart) experience.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful