Make sure your smartphone and your glasses are within close proximity before you try to reconnect. Try to be patient while you wait because a Bluetooth connection can take up to 30 seconds. Try this to connect:
- Make sure your glasses are powered on and the Focals app is open. The app will attempt to reconnect to your glasses automatically.
- If your glasses don’t reconnect, toggle your smartphone’s Bluetooth setting.
- If you still can’t reconnect, restart your glasses.
- If the steps above didn’t work, close and reopen your Focals app so it can attempt to reconnect.
- And if you still can’t connect, follow these steps:
- Tap > Device Information.
- Tap Remove Focals.
- Open your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings and forget Focals from the list of connected Bluetooth devices.
For iPhone: Forget both Focals devices to remove Focals completely.
- Open the Focals app and try to connect:
- Tap Pair Focals.
- Tap Connect.
- Click Loop to connect.
Submit a report through the Focals app if you are still having trouble connecting.