Focals and Loop use Bluetooth to communicate with your smartphone.
Follow these steps to pair
- Enable Bluetooth from your smartphone’s settings if you haven’t already.
- After you log into the Focals App, your app will look for Focals nearby. Make sure your glasses are on and close to your smartphone.
- If the app times out, tap Pair Focals.
- The Focals App will display the device number of the glasses. Use the number on the box to confirm the glasses belong to you and tap Connect.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to pair your glasses. You’ll see a Success! message when your glasses pair.
- For iPhone: Tap the name of your glasses when it appears in the Select an Accessory pop-up. Tap Pair in the pairing request dialog.
- Now it’s time to pair your Loop. Hold Loop close to your glasses and click.
- Almost done. Your Focals App needs just a few moments to pair. You’ll see another Success! message when Loop connects.