The case included with Focals has a built-in battery that holds additional charges for both Focals and Loop, allowing you to keep your devices safe and charge them on-the-go.
When your battery case or Focals are low on battery, the LED on both devices will glow amber.
Only charge Focals and Loop with the battery case. Charge the battery case with the included wall adapter and USB-C cable.
You can always check battery life for Focals and Loop in the Focals app or on your display by navigating to the Battery view:
Move right from your Weather view to see the battery life for Focals and Loop.
With Focals and Loop connected, open the Focals app to see battery levels.
How to charge
Select a tab to see how you can charge Focals, Loop, or the battery case:
- Take off your glasses and fold the temple ends.
- Place Focals in the battery case’s front compartment:
- Make sure the leftmost charging LED turns on and begins to pulse. This means that Focals are charging.
It can take up to 2 hours for Focals to fully charge. The charging LED will turn off when Focals have 100% battery.
- Place your Loop in the battery case.
- Make sure that the rightmost LED turns on and begins to pulse. This means that Loop is charging.
It can take up to 2 hours for Loop to fully charge. The charging LED will turn off when Loop has 100% battery.
- Connect your battery case to the USB-C charging cable.
- Plug the other end of the cable into the wall adapter.
- Plug the wall adapter into a power outlet.
- Open your battery case and make sure the top LED turns on and begins to pulse. This means that the case is charging.
It can take up to 4 hours for the battery case to fully charge. The charging LED will turn off when the case has 100% battery.
For more information about the battery in Focals, Loop, and the battery case, see our article on Battery and performance.