Add your favorite contacts on Focals or in the Focals app so they’re always available on for quick messaging.
- Tap > Messaging.
- Tap the icon. You'll see a list of contacts saved to your smartphone.
- Search or scroll to find the favorite contact you're looking for. Tap the name.
- Tap the contact's mobile phone number to add them as a favorite for messaging on Focals.
- Click the message.
- Move right on the menu until you see the icon.
- Click to add the contact to your favorites.
- You’ll see a confirmation message on Focals when you add a contact to your favorites:
- To remove a favorite, click a message from the contact you want to remove from your favorites.
- Move right until you see the icon.
- Click to remove the contact from your favorites.