The Focals app will automatically download updates for your glasses and install them if:
- Focals are 75% battery and above while charging in the battery case
- Your smartphone is connected to WiFi
- Focals are connected and within Bluetooth range of your smartphone
You can manually check for updates for Focals in the Focals app:
- Tap > Device Information > Software Update. If new software is available, this will start the update.
- When the update is ready to install, you'll be prompted to put your glasses in the battery case. Fold the temple ends on Focals and place them in the battery case, making sure that the leftmost charging LED begins to pulse.
- The update will continue to install. You can check the progress in the Focals app.
If updates are taking a long time or aren't installing, close and re-open your Focals app and start the update again.