Move up from your Now view to see the settings you can change on Focals.
Do not disturb temporarily disables display notifications and mutes audio on your glasses so you can focus.
- Click to enable Do not disturb.
- When Do not disturb is enabled, you'll see the icon next to the time of day. Move up from the Now view and click to disable Do not disturb.
You can still use Focals with Do not disturb enabled. Click your Loop to wake your display.
- On the Settings menu, move left to select the icon.
- Click to change the brightness level.
- On the Settings menu, move right to select the icon.
- Click to adjust the volume.