Keep track of your most pressing to-do's from Calendar. Add new tasks and cross them off as you complete them with just some quick Loop presses and your voice:
Add a task
- On the Calendar view, click your Daily Task summary.
- Click . If you already have one or more tasks, move up from your detailed task list and click .
- Use your voice and say your task out loud. You’ll see a transcription of the task on your display.
- Click to save the task to your list.
Mark a task as complete
- On the Calendar view, click your Daily Task summary to expand it.
- Select the task and click to mark it as complete.
- Done! That task is crossed off of your list. Completed tasks disappear from your list after 8 hours.