Use Focals to nail your next big presentation with Focals Connect and Google Slides. With your own personal teleprompter right in your line of sight and effortless slide controls with Loop, you’ll be able to deliver engaging presentations without missing those key details.
Connect to Google Chrome
Before you present, you’ll need to connect Focals with Google Chrome:
- Install the Focals Connect Google Chrome Extension.
- On your browser’s toolbar, select the Focals Connect extension icon
- Select Generate Connect Code. You’ll need this code to connect Focals with your Google Chrome browser.
- On Focals, navigate to the Focals Connect view.
- Click with Loop to connect to Google Chrome.
- Use Loop to enter the code and click when you’re done
Use presentation controls
Skip slides and scroll through speaker notes with Loop:
- Have your Google Slides presentation open in a Google Chrome browser.
- Start presenting from your Google Chrome browser using Presenter View.
- On Focals, navigate to your Focals Connect view.
- Use Loop and start presenting:
- Move up or down to scroll through your speaker notes
- Move right to skip to the next slide
- Move left to go to the previous slide
Disconnect from Google Chrome
Done presenting? Here’s how you can disconnect from Google Chrome:
- On Focals, click the active slide. You’ll see the action menu appear.
- Select and click to disconnect.