Smarter presentations with Focals Connect
This latest update will help even the best of you toastmasters and public speakers.
Use Focals to nail your next big presentation with effortless slide controls and your own personal teleprompter. With Focals Connect and Google Slides, you can deliver engaging presentations that resonate without missing any of those key details.
- Install the Focals Connect Google Chrome Extension and generate a Connect Code for your presentation.
- Navigate to the Focals Connect view on Focals.
- Click with Loop to connect to Google Chrome. Enter the code.
- Open a tab with Google Slides and start presenting. You’ll see the name of your presentation and speaker notes appear on Focals.
- Use Loop to control your presentation:
- Move up or down to scroll through your speaker notes
- Move right to go to the next slide
- Move left to go to the previous slide
You can now view multiple Now Moments that are available to you at any given time.
Whether it’s the next bus departure or what’s playing on Spotify, Now Moments on Focals show you what’s most important for what you’re doing or about to do.
Know instantly when your next calendar event is, how long it’ll take you to get to work, or even discover a helpful tip for a new restaurant you’re trying. They’re glanceable moments made to help you stay focused when it matters most.
You can always clear the Now Moments you don’t want to see. Click a Now Moment and select Clear to remove it from your Now view.
We implemented some quick fixes that resolve a few performance, stability, and memory issues some users were experiencing.
Get the most out of using Focals by updating your glasses to 1.91.