Keep an eye on your activity and digital health
This week brings two new features and a new view to help you stay motivated and on-track with your daily fitness and health goals.
Know when it’s time to put the phone down and take a quick jaunt around the block by updating to the latest Focals software.
Activity tracking with Google Fit
Whether it’s a brisk walk or lunchtime yoga class, if it gets you moving, log it with Google Fit. View your daily activity and weekly progress on Focals with the newest Google Fit Ability.
Here’s how you can get started with Google Fit and activity tracking on Focals:
- Install the Google Fit app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Sign in and log a few workouts or activities.
- In the Focals app, select > Abilities.
- Tap the Google Fit slider and sign in.
- On Focals, navigate to the new Health view to see your progress for the day.
Android only: digital health and screen time
Get a daily overview of your digital health - on Focals, and at a glance.
If you use an Android smartphone, your Focals app can now keep track of your screen time and how long you wear Focals throughout the day.
See exactly how much screen time you’re saving by wearing Focals in a detailed report on the Health view.
We're regularly releasing features on Focals.
Find all of our previous software updates here (in case you missed them):