Digital notes with Microsoft OneNote
Keep track of your thoughts on-the-go. The new Notes view on Focals shows you the last 10 pages you worked on in any of your Microsoft OneNote notebooks. To get started with OneNote on Focals:
- Download the OneNote app if you haven’t already from the App Store or Google Play Store and sign in with a Microsoft account.
- Sign in with your Microsoft or Office account and create some pages with notes.
- Open the Focals app and enable the OneNote Ability.
- Navigate to the Notes view on Focals. Here, you'll see the latest notes you've updated.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? Move up from your Notes view to start a voice search. You can also click a note to favorite it on Focals for quick access.
New notes created in OneNote can take up to 30 minutes to appear on Focals, so don’t worry if you can’t see new pages right away.
WhatsApp and Messenger Improvements
For Android users: you might have experienced some issues when sending and receiving messages with WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Focals. We’ve put in some fixes to help with that, so be sure to update your glasses for better messaging with those platforms.
Find all of our previous software updates (in case you missed them):