If you keep getting the Can't detect your hand/card message during your Loop sizing, here are some things to try:
- Make sure you're using a white piece of paper and the entire page is in view.
- Use a dark card the size of a credit card. This and the white piece of paper is important for sizing reference points.
- Spread your fingers enough that the white space from the paper can be seen on either side of your index finger.
- In the viewfinder, ensure your entire hand and part of your wrist is visible.
- Make sure you're in a well-lit room that's not too bright or too dark. If you're still having trouble, try a darker surface to help contrast against the piece of paper.
If you’re still having trouble and keep getting this message, tap to submit a bug through the Focals Showroom app or contact us so we can get more information about what you're experiencing. If you can, attach a screenshot of what you see in the viewfinder during Loop sizing.