Set up Todoist
Have tasks sync across all of your devices with the Tasks view and Todoist Ability on Focals. Here’s how to get started:
- Download the Todoist app from the App Store or Google Play Store if you haven't already.
- Log in or create an account. Jot down some to-do’s.
- Open the Focals app and select > Abilities
- Tap the Todoist slider and log in with the same account from Step 2.
Tasks are synced to and from the Todoist account you used to log in. Whether you mark a task as complete on Focals or in the Todoist app, it’s all synced with this account.
- Navigate to the Tasks view on Focals.
- Select a task list and click to open it.
- Click Add a task and say your task out loud so Focals can transcribe it.
TipYou can add tasks from your browser, too. Any new tasks you create from your Todoist browser window will appear on Focals.
Manage tasks on Focals
- You can add due dates to tasks through your Todoist app or browser to see the order of tasks change on Focals. Tasks that are due the soonest will appear first on Focals.
- Organize tasks into lists so they're easy to find on Focals.
Move up on the Tasks view and select to create a new task list on Focals.
- To go back to see other lists, move up from your detailed tasks and click
- Click a task to mark it as complete.